Regarding the provisions of current legislation, congresosoriagastronomica.com (hereinafter, also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security that is appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
EU Directive 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the personal data controller
The data controller responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the website is: Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León (henceforth Fundación Siglo), with Tax Id (NIF) number: G47463823. Its contact details are as follows:
Address: Avda. Real Valladolid, 2, 47015 Valladolid.
Contact telephone: 983 329 402.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected, where appropriate, by Fundación Siglo, through the forms provided on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Controller, with the sole purpose indicated in the corresponding form.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent shall be required at all times after fully transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow identification of the User for the time required for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Personal data categories
The categories of data processed at Fundación Siglo are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Fundación Siglo undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of Users for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Users shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition your use of the Website.
On occasions when Users must or may provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation.
Storage period of personal data
Personal data will only be stored for the minimum time required for the purposes for which they are required. They will then be destroyed, except for legal obligations.
At the time of collecting the personal data, Users shall be informed of the period during which their personal data will be stored or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
User personal data will not be shared with third parties unless if legally required or forced to do so.
In any case, when the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In observance of the provisions of Articles 8 of the GDPR, only those over the age of 16 may give their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by Fundación Siglo. As for minors under 16 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and the processing will only be considered lawful to the extent authorised by parents or guardians.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Fundación Siglo undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transferred, stored or processed in any other way, or the unauthorised communication of or access to said data.
However, due to the fact that Fundación Siglo cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or in the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be processed as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that this confidentiality will be respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights resulting from the processing of personal data
Users have the following rights over Fundación Siglo, which are recognised in the GDPR, and will therefore be able to exercise them before the Data Controller:
- Right to access:It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Fundación Siglo is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information on their specific personal data and the processing that Fundación Siglo has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among others, the available information on the origin of said data and the addressees of the communications carried out or planned thereof.
- Right to rectification:It is the User’s right to have their personal data modified if they prove to be inaccurate or, incomplete, considering the purposes of the processing.
- Right to deletion (right to oblivion): It is the User’s right, provided that current legislation does not provide otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn its consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User opposes the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for deletion of any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing:It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. Users have the right to obtain a limitation of the processing when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the processing.
- Right to the portability of the data:If the processing is carried out by automated means, Users shall have the right to receive their personal data from the Controller in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transfer them to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the data controller will transfer the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to objection:It is the right of Users not to carry out the processing of their personal data or stop their processing by Fundación Siglo de las Artes y las Ciencias.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the Users’ right not to be the subject of an individualised decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the development of profiles, unless current legislation provides otherwise.
Therefore, Users will be able to exercise their rights by means of written communication addressed to the Data Controller.
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to the web pages of third parties other than Fundación Siglo and that, therefore, are not operated by Fundación Siglo. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, and they will be responsible, in each case, for controlling their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
- What are cookies? A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer for the purpose of storing data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
- Internet Explorer:Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, please consult the Microsoft support or Browser Help.
- Firefox:Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For more information, please consult the Mozilla support or Browser Help.
- Chrome:Settings > Show Advanced Options > Privacy > Content Settings. For more information, please consult the Google support or Browser Help.
- Safari:Preferences > Security. For more information, please consult the Apple support or Browser Help.
- Opera:Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies For more information, you can consult the Opera support or Browser Help.
If you use a browser other than those listed above, please refer to your cookie installation, use, and blocking policy.
- What kind of cookies are used in this website?
- Third Party Cookies:These are the cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies:They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none are recorded on the user’s hard drive.
- Analysis Cookies: These are cookies that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of the service. In order to do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- What happens if cookies are disabled? Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Here is a brief description of the cookies we use for the proper functioning of our website
Purpose of the cookie
Description of the purpose
Select the language in which the website will be shown to the user
Third party service providers
The following is a list of the third party cookies with which we have contracted services:
Name of supplier
Purpose of the cookie
Description of the purpose
More information on the use of these cookies
Quantify the number of visits to the site by a user.
To operate Google Maps in order to visually position points of interest related to municipal services.
To opt out of Google Analytics, you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please note that if you purchase a new computer, install a new browser, or delete or otherwise alter your browser’s cookie file (including updating certain browsers), this may also delete the low control cookie.
Users must read and agree with the personal data protection terms and conditions contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, and accept the processing of their personal data in order for the Data Controller to process them in the same way, during the periods and for the purposes indicated.