Respecting the provisions of current legislation, cocinandocontrufa.com (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected on the website is: Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León (hereinafter Fundación Siglo), provided with NIF: G47463823. Their contact details are as follows:
Address: Avda. Real Valladolid, 2, 47015 Valladolid.
Contact phone: 983 329 402
Contact email: email@example.com
Record of Treatment Activities
Files of treatment activities of the Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León:
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be exact and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in Fundación Siglo are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Fundación Siglo undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory. because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes for which they are required. They will subsequently be deleted, except legal obligations.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The user’s personal data will not be shared with third parties unless required or legally required.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection